Monday, June 30, 2008

A Night with LaLa


Robyn wanted me to post some of the pics from Saturday night. I wanted to make my night babysitting Jenny's kids special because I don't get to see them as often.


The girls definitely got worn out with all of our physical activities: running, scaring Claire, dancing, playing in the gym, and most of all...SHUFFLEBALL! They loved it (even Alivia loved watching the pucks glide toward her).



















Bubble prizes from our "Fishing Trip"











...And they were out like lights at the end of the night!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Apparently I need a crash course in Blogging because mine never work out the writing is always in a different place than where I left it!

Robyn and Taft said...

its okay. we only really care about the pictures anyways. and you do need a crash course in setting your camera up on a higher resolution. i could eat those girls alive.

Lauren said...

I was using mom's and I haven't really taken any time to switch things around on there. Sorry about that