Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Spotted!



I'm sure you've all heard by now about Jon and the boys got some serious camera time with Tiger Wood's derriere on Saturday. It must have been fate that I spotted them randomly while watching the US Open with Jeff. Since then I've put in some serious time at work (I love my job) searching for any pics or videos highlighting this precious moment. This youtube video was just about all that I could find of the first part of the 13th hole in the 3rd round. Sorry, I know it's definitely not the highest quality video out there but it's the best I could find. If you guys find anything better, let me know!You don't have to watch the whole video, our stars are only in the first part.

Jon is in the sky blue golf shirt (surprise, surprise), and I might have mistaken him for every other golfer that happens to look like his exact clone but the two little boys in front of him caught my eye and it all clicked. That's Charlie up front in the green striped polo-watch how he pushes through the pressing crowd to get a good look at where that ball is headed. I love it! Hope this link works for you-Enjoy!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4JI1_iUJRQ&feature=email

3 comments:

Jenny Covey said...

That's awesome, now I can show Josh.

Lauren said...

I wish I could find the whole thing-they got way more camera time than that before he whacked it.

Angie said...

Really?! That one clip is the only one I've seen. I told Jon that even if I didn't know that was Charlie I'd be able to tell just from the way he moves. They keep talking about how they are famous now. Oy vey.