Wednesday, June 11, 2008

German Chocolate Brownies

Oh my! I put words to how good these brownies are. I found them on mykitchencafe.blogspot.com (which I study everyday). And they were really easy!! I will cut to the chase and give you the juice. First, mix a box of German Chocolate Cake mix with 2/3 cup butter ( butter is at room temp). Then take half of that dough and press it on the bottom of a 9 by 13 pan and bake at 350 for about ten minutes.
When that comes out, throw a cup of semi sweet chocolate chips on top of that crust. Then take a tub of coconut pecan frosting and throw that on top by the spoonfuls. Take the rest of the cake mix dough and mix in a half a cup of milk, then throw that on top by the spoonfuls as the top layer. Bake it for another 25-30 minutes. After, I threw it in the fridge to cool it down because they are gooey no matter the temp and apparently taste best cool.

Anyways, these are some dang good brownies and I recommend you try them! Let me know if you have questions and let me know how it goes if do try it.




2 comments:

Lauren said...

So my company is having a fitness challenge where we get paid for every pound we lose. This post is definitely not helping facilitate that! Not all of us go to posh gyms like you Bob! :) Those look delish!

Jenny Covey said...

What is with you annarexiods? Can I get paid to lose weight?