Thursday, June 12, 2008


A friend from work showed me this youtube video that I'm pretty sure you all would get a kick out of. She got to know some of the guys from NY when she was on her mission, apparently they're all mormon. Anyway it's always entertaining to see a "king of pranks" fall. Too bad I won't be there to see your guys' reactions. I can't figure out how to post the link here so you'll have to go to their site and search for "The Apprentice Prank" it comes in three parts so watch all three even though the intro is a bit long. Feel free to call and thank me :)

1 comment:

Jenny Covey said...

Lauren -
I wish we could have watched it together. I was laughing out loud with tears streaming down my face it was so funny!! And then I enjoyed it just as much the next morning when I showed Josh!