Sunday, March 22, 2009

Calling for Creativity

Okay sisters, I need your help. As I sit here spending hours writing a letter to a birth parent, I've come to the conclusion that it is time to start a blog. It will be so much easier (I hope) to post updates on the kids in snippets rather than do a huge one every so often and try to remember everything I want to include. So here's where you come in. I'd like suggestions for a good blog name. I'm sure your brains aren't as tired as mine and can come up with something. C'mon. Ideas. Throw 'em at me.

5 comments:

Robyn and Taft said...

I would play off your last name 'rhodes'. . . like 'roads'
but don't think about it too much, cause the more i think about rhodes, the more it isn't a word anymore. i will keep thinking about it and get back to you.

Lauren said...

My brain is fried as I read this but I will definitely keep it rattling in my brain and tell you what comes to me.

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Covey said...

what about "Rhodes Ramblings" or something like that? "Rhode Trip"

Natalie said...

Angie- I got to this from your comment. Let me know when you do start your blog so I can view your beautiful children. My e-mail is ntlhoch@yahoo.com. We have to get together!