Thursday, March 26, 2009

busybusy

Call me cheesy that I am doing stuff for my own shower, but I always feel guilty having other people work for me. I actually put work into the baby banner cause I plan on keeping it.


I don't have any tape, so use your imagination.

The dishcloth favors so far.

I feel like from far away, this looks good, but do you think I should use a different colored thread so it doesn't show my imperfections as easily? Taft thinks it adds character, but what do you guys think?


4 comments:

Lauren said...

I was actually thinking what a good job you did with the stitching. I love them-they turned out sooo cute! And you can stop working on shower stuff any time. We've got it under control!

Angie said...

So it's official? Jude is your baby's name?

Robyn and Taft said...

Yea Jude is pretty official. And don't worry Lauren, today I only worked on non-shower related projects. Will post some pictures of that later.

Angie said...

Why do the invitations say the shower is being given by Robyn's sisters?