Thursday, July 31, 2008

Penny for Your Thoughts

If you need a good laugh, this mock-u-blog had Scott, Jenny, and me rolling! It's seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com and it will change your blogging life! It has perfected the art of taking good natured jabs at mormon culture (especially the Provo, female, 18, and married variety). Check it out-you won't be disappointed...

So I know vinyl wall decals are everywhere but I found this woman on Etsy who has some very cute and surprisingly original decals for a good price. I always think of Robyn when I see stuff like this ( such a cute way to make your mattress a bed) but they also have some things that would be adorable if you need to refresh the look of your nursery or family room. Check out the rest of her stuff on etsy-her username is Elephannie.

Be honest-how many times have you wanted to leave a slightly menacing note on the car of some JackA who took up three stalls in the parking lot with his lifted Dodge Ram? Maybe you've dreamed of someday getting up the nerve to key that inconsiderate car. Well for those of us not quite ready to take that daring a leap someone's gone and created these little beauties. They're business cards you won't feel too guilty about sticking in the windshield of those people who have lost that particular part of the brain that allows them to park like the rest of the human race. Now that is a compromise I can live with.


I thought this was a cute idea-mom got me once of these display cases from Martha Stewart's craft collection and I've been racking my brain trying to think of possible things to do with it. This may do the trick. Any other ideas or thoughts?


Ok Ladies-we need your help. Mom and I are trying to put together an "Indiana Jones Adventure" for the grandkids this year at Sundance. We're thinking of doing an obstacle course loosely based off the movies. Any good ideas for the different obstacles, costumes, goodies?

1 comment:

Robyn and Taft said...

yea that decal is really cute. but i kind of want to get my self a super cute headboard from urban outfitters for christmas once i'm done with school. i do want to try that fabric and starch project you posted earlier for some wall art. and that blog was funny, but i wish i would have been there with you cause it would have been funnier with you. tear. well not really a tear but i would probably tear if my brain wasn't dead.