Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fine

Fine, since L wants me to stick to baking I will blog about my latest baby. Not that it was just soooo amazing that I have to blog the recipe, but the fact I whipped it up Sunday night just with whatever ingredients I had leftover. Behold, my lime souffles. . . ewwwwww-ahhhhhh.
B.T.W. I have to give props to Taft because I wouldn't attempt half the stuff I try if he wasn't just as into it as I was. Here he is peaking the egg whites.

The pre-bake.
TaDaaaaa. Don't mind my post Sunday napness, just lust over this perfect souffle. And look at how cute my Ralph Lauren over sized nightshirt is. Once again, I would have preferred some brownies, but I think I finally got souffles out of my system. They're just not for me.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oooh! Aaah! They look great, Robyn! Have you tried chocolate or cheese souffles before you got them out of your system? Those are the classics because they are so good. *sigh* Now I'm wishing I had more time to bake. Maybe in September.

Lauren said...

Well if you need someone to pass those perfectly sized souffle dishes to I still haven't gotten them IN my system. I'm lucky if I have time to make myself dinner these days. Although I am still OBSESSED with Trader Joe's Thai food in a box. Looks good Betty Crocker!